Tuesday Tags: I Could Never Quit
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I  haven't really been doing anything too interesting lately to blog about (story of a 9-5), so hopefully you will enjoy another tag that I've linked up from Morgan of Believe in Sparks. I think I'm going to make Tuesdays my tag days. (Or idk. Brain fart!)

Today, I'm numbering things I could never quit. There are far too many but I'll pick out the most accurate ;)


1) Coffee and Carbs.
I'm on a 9-lb streak, give me that. But I found myself fitnesspal-ing like a maniac just to get away with my daily Starbucks and Panera fix. I'm sorry, gotta have carbs to start my day...sometimes.

2) Make Up!
On average, I buy about $20 worth of make-up weekly. I know, I know...I know this! It's a terrible, uncontrollable addiction. But I chose to give this up for Lent, let's see how I do in the next 40 days.

3) Happy Hour
Ok this one, I just can't give up. After work, stress at home, and just Juan Pablo giving us all a damn headache, a good happy hour is a must. I usually go for sushi and mojitos, Roy's just outside of the Vegas strip is a great venue! Some of my favorites are Blue Martini, Yardhouse, and Kona Grill. You can never go wrong with half priced fish and alcohol!


4) Losing Weight
Like I said, I'm on a 9---hopefully going 10---pound losing streak. I'm not a gym or an exercising person at all. I'll be lying to you if I said, OMGEE I love cardio! Nope. I'd rather lift, squad, and do calisthenics for some reason. But a girl's gotta do what she gotta do! Maid of Honor? Check. Bridesmaid? Check. Cruise in January? Uhh, yeah!!! She is on a mission!

5) Texting and Social Network
Working in the technology world doesn't help much either. I'm either in front of a computer or a tablet or a phone, ALLLL day. No exaggeration. It's part of my job to know the latest in technology, hardware and software alike, and what's going on with Justin Bieber. I love to instagram, almost everything I see, eat, and do (terrible habit) and I live tweet during the Kardashians. I thought about giving this up for Lent, but man, I don't think Jesus needs a new angel just yet!

6) Dallas
I love Dallas. I consider it my second home, home away from home, second family, you already know. I left some of the greatest friends and best memories from years back. If I could relive some of the unforgettable years of my life, it would definitely be the ones in Texas.

There you go! If you stumble upon here, thanks for reading, and make sure you head over to Morgan's blog and link yourself up!

Labels:






5 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Sparks said...

YES to all of these! Especially the coffee and cars - I need them both in my life!! Thanks so much for linking up!

March 12, 2014 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger KAI said...

Of course :) thank you! And yes, we'll be dead without coffee lol!

March 12, 2014 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 13, 2014 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger RUSS said...

Kaaaai :)
Found your blog, yahoo!

Hey, good job on the 9-lb streak. I think I plateau-ed. I'm stuck on the last 3 or 4 stubborn pounds. I'm on MyFitnessPal, too. It's very helpful.

April 29, 2014 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

*Sigh* I envy your weight loss streak girl!

May 19, 2014 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me


Follow Me


Archive


Info

Second Serve is a blog published by Miss K, established January 2013. Blog hosted by Blogger. Everything on this site is copyrighted to the author unless stated otherwise.

Subscribe to Second Serve


Creative Commons License