Sunday Social: Pinterest Edition
Posted on Sunday, March 9, 2014


This is my first time participating in Sunday Social. I'm so excited! Thanks, Ashley.

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?


I'm not big on fancy clothing but I do buy quality clothes, shoes, and accessories that I can use over and over again, and would last me for years. This particular ensemble is the closest I could pair up to my daily style, especially during the fall and not-so-winter winter here in Nevada. Outfit details found HERE.

2. What is your favorite food pin?

Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai by Chris of Shared Appetite.

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?

What a cheaper and more creative way than a Photo Booth! #noted thanks, StyleMePretty.com!

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?

DIY earring rack courtesy of Lauren of Calico Skies. So chic, creative, and thrifty! I love it!

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

Found from Zulily.hardpin.com

6. Share one random pin you love.

If my personality was morphed into a living room, it would look exactly like this. [via Vivid Hue Home]

Well that was fun! Can't wait to do more of these cute and trendy tags. Now off to see everyone's favorite pins.

Labels: , , ,






2 Comments:

Blogger Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Spaghetti squash pad thai sounds very interesting- in a good way!

March 11, 2014 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger KAI said...

Hi Kate, I have personally tried it. So amazing!

March 11, 2014 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me


Follow Me


Archive


Info

Second Serve is a blog published by Miss K, established January 2013. Blog hosted by Blogger. Everything on this site is copyrighted to the author unless stated otherwise.

Subscribe to Second Serve


Creative Commons License