And Another One Bites The Dust
Posted on Saturday, March 8, 2014

My friend of 15 long years moved to San Diego to be with the love of her life after merely four months of dating. Before even hitting the year mark, they are now engaged to be married in September. Yeah sure, in the beginning I had my doubts, and I was scared for her. But I guess it's true when they say "when you know, you just know." I knew when I met him he would take care of my girl, not to mention, I have never seen her happier with anyone else.

Er'goes another invite to a wedding. Kai reallllly needs to lose weight now.


She drew this, freehand! How awesome, right? How could I say no!

Another wedding, another planning. The couple will most likely bring the wedding here in Vegas, hence I was put in charge of finding a venue, and helping the bride with a bunch of stuff. Unlike my other friend (whose wedding I'll be Maid of Honor of), Kim is thrifty and she insists of having a small, intimate, backyard wedding with sundress, summer bbq-ing type of food, and everything DIY. You can tell, she's pretty crafty! And what better way to celebrate her creativity and Jake's (he's a tattoo artist too, geez, talk about artsy people) by creating a personalized wedding instead of the yawnfest traditional shit.

Talking weddings definitely take me back to a different place. Sometimes I wish I was not too selfish, maybe I'd be planning the same future as we speak. But nope, this girl kinda wants to be successful someday and at 27, I definitely took the time to figure shit out. Oh well, it will come when it comes. Why rush now anyway when I have two other weddings to plan?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me


Follow Me


Archive


Info

Second Serve is a blog published by Miss K, established January 2013. Blog hosted by Blogger. Everything on this site is copyrighted to the author unless stated otherwise.

Subscribe to Second Serve


Creative Commons License