Hormonaaaal
Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm going crazy right now. I think it's the combination of coffee I had this morning, the snicker bar I had for lunch, the redbull I had this afternoon, and the flan I had for dinner. Really bad choices, K. Very bad!

Besides the overdosage of stimulants, it's also that time of the month. Multiply that by 10 because of a very tense work essay I had to finish by tonight, and it was also results night for American Idol. Everything is coming down ALL AT ONCE!

Yes, I'm ranting. But if you're a female reading this, you should know exactly how I feel this very moment. It's terrible! I don't wanna go to work, I wanna go to a beach and meditate, I want to be far far away by myself. Maybe I should book a ticket to Barbados too and call it a night. The girl on this video is ME right now. On point.

/rant

Labels:






1 Comments:

Blogger [vayie] said...

Oh, that's okay. We all have our pre-menstrual frack-ups. :)

March 19, 2013 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me


Follow Me


Archive


Info

Second Serve is a blog published by Miss K, established January 2013. Blog hosted by Blogger. Everything on this site is copyrighted to the author unless stated otherwise.

Subscribe to Second Serve


Creative Commons License