First Pitch
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I would like to start off by saying hello. Again. It has been a few years since I attempted writing. Abandoned all blogs, left all my readers who I've grown to become friends with, and completely forgot this open realm of expression we call "blogging". I remember when blogging used to be a self-manifestation of our day, our obsessions, or frustrations. Nowadays, most blogs contain gossip about celebrities or advertisements. Don't get me wrong. Great ideas! But sometimes when you find yourself sitting in an empty room by yourself, with a devastatingly self-destructive Hannah from Girls on TV, and an unexpected farewell in your family, you would look for a new venue to let it all out. Not a towel to cry on or a bucket of ice-cream. For me, it used to be writing and it will be, again, my resort.







4 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

Welcome back!

January 18, 2013 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger KAI said...

Thanks Ate Clare :)

January 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger [vayie] said...

Yes, you left us :( but welcome back!!! :D

January 22, 2013 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger KAI said...

Thanks Vayie! I got my groove back :) can't wait to read more of both yall!

January 22, 2013 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me


Follow Me


Archive


Info

Second Serve is a blog published by Miss K, established January 2013. Blog hosted by Blogger. Everything on this site is copyrighted to the author unless stated otherwise.

Subscribe to Second Serve


Creative Commons License